I Am Waiting for my divorce

I am in a trouble now, I wondering ,why did my life turned to this way suddenly?
When i say like this definitely you will think that 'what happened with me ?'
Yes it is happened in my life that what i feared more than 5 years, that happened in my life. Don't anxious i am behind of my 'divorce'. 
I am also expecting that now, but i am so sad to separate my husband. Never i hate him. But this separation is not due to my fault. 

I hate divorce, because the separation will destroying many life, especially the kid's life. Kids are angels they did not know more about family problems, they are the main victims of divorce cases.

what will be my life after separate my hubby? can i recover with out my husband in my life? how can i manage my son he has much love with his father, lot of questions are irritating my mind now.

My god do not allow us to living together, lot of problems in our life due to his bad behavior, he is making public nuisance, especially for a woman. I have been tried for many years to understand him about his fault but i failed to do the same, also i have failed to take perfect decision against him.

It is too late
My life is spoiled, I have no any good memories to keep in mind about him. For him i have lost my good friends, lost my personality and all. 

Then .....what?..... i can stop my life now, bu i have a son, i have to live for him otherwise lost his life also.

My friends , i have been waiting many years for  my hubby's love and care  but i did not get anything expect 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kerala's Traditional Kozhuva Curry or Natholi Curry Simple Method

ലേറ്റസ്റ്റ് ന്യൂസ്‌ - മലയാളി യുവാവിനെ തിരുവനന്തപുരത്ത് പൈശാചികമായി കൊലപ്പെടുത്തി

Sachin: A Billion Dreams Story Cast and Crew, Releasing Date